I photograph mostly dogs on my @thetweendogist Instagram account. Sometimes I photograph cats, but like I said mostly dogs.
Below are 4 reasons why I wanted to (mainly) take dogs photos over cat photos.
- People do not walk their cats outside like they do with dogs. If I tried to photograph cats then I would get barely any photos because it is harder to find cats as oppose to dogs.
- For me personally it seems very hard to get a cats attention, so taking a good photo of them would be hard.
- I like cats but if I had to chose cats or dogs it would be dogs.
- I got inspired to start the account with a dog account not cat one therefore dog photos are mainly taken.
- I feel like dogs personalities show more than cats personalities in photos which makes the photos much more interesting.
Comment down below if you like cats or dogs better!